National Accounts Quality Control Coordinator
The Junkluggers is headquartered in Seymour, CT, and is the fastest-growing junk removal franchisor in the industry. We provide sustainable disposal services for homes and offices large and small - as well as unwanted items of all kinds. Our team of friendly professionals removes junk and donates it to local nonprofits and charities; anything that cannot be donated or repurposed is carefully broken down and recycled, when possible. As a National Accounts Quality Control Coordinator, you will be a key member of our fast-growing National Accounts team and work closely with our National Accounts A/R & Collections Coordinator and the Director of National Accounts to collaborate on streamlining the client invoicing process and submission and helping to create operational efficiencies that will help our franchisees get invoices submitted more effectively and ultimately paid faster.
Your Mission (should you choose to accept it..)
You will be an integral part of our National Accounts multi-million dollar invoicing process, assisting our franchisees nationwide with invoicing, while also ensuring that we are meeting all Standard Operating Procedures needed to continue our best-in-class reputation across the industry. Are you ready to become a master of Quality Control and Customer Satisfaction?
- Conduct quality assurance review of invoices to ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Verify invoice data and accuracy of billing/client charges
- Identify invoice issues and work with team/franchisees for prompt resolution
- Upload invoices to client platforms or submit via email based on client requirements
- Document each step of the QC process in a designated spreadsheet or software system
- Create/update SOP documentation as needed
- Identify common invoice errors and support retraining
- Enter and analyze invoice data
- Provide timely and effective customer service for both our franchisees & clients
- Work collaboratively with collections and support collections efforts as needed
- Work closely with the national accounts team and finance team
- Support national accounts team with additional initiatives such as new client onboarding
- Documentation and sales support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in Google Suite is a plus
- Previous commercial customer billing/invoicing experience is a plus
- Previous experience entering data into computerized systems and databases
- Comfortable learning and using new software platforms
- Highly motivated; able to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly dependable and reliable with regard to work schedule and ability to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated expertise and commitment to providing an extremely high level of customer service
- High school diploma / GED or college degree required
Bonus Points for candidates who have…
Personal ambitions and passions, whether it be winning a world-class League of Legends championship, achieving high levels of success in a sport, as a musician, artist, singer, dancer, or even becoming a high-level certified Bikram yoga instructor; we want people who will add their unique interests and experience to our thriving culture!
This is a full-time opportunity to be part of an energetic, high-activity, high-performance team. The role is hybrid and candidates must be able to be in our office in Seymour, CT approximately 3 days per week.
We’re offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Our goal at the Junkluggers is to invest in our people and team to fuel personal and professional growth for each member and the company as a result!
We’re in this for the long haul and need someone who feels the same way. Come and join us if this sounds like you!
Click here to learn more about The Junkluggers’ mission and core values! https://www.junkluggers.com/about-us/Apply Now
- Job Family Franchisor
- Pay Type Hourly