- Responsible for sewing/mending all aspects of player uniforms and coaching apparel for football team including but not limited to:
- General sewing and alterations of uniforms
- Construct jerseys from blanks
- Heat pressing
- Use and cursory maintenance of embroidery machine
- Proper repair of uniforms
- Construction of knee and thigh pads
- Repair of select equipment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for accurate measurements, sewing specialty items that include hemming, mending, repairing, and reconstruction of garments as needed in a precise manner.
- Perform alterations as needed to ensure proper fit of garment
- Operate specialized sewing & embroidery equipment in a safe manner
- Ability to perform accurate and detailed work in a timely manner in accordance with department standards
- Keep sewing room clean and organized
- Help other team members as needed
- Communicated effectively with team management and other team members
- Expert in the field of sewing with excellent attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a minimum 3 years of professional level sewing and alterations experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Computer proficiency in MS word, Excel, and YouTube (for videos related to sewing tasks)
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Part-time position >30 hours per week
- Must be able to work a consistent (albeit flexible) schedule
- Paid Vacation & Holidays (after 1 year and 1250 hours), Meals & 401(K)
- Some Weekend and Holiday work is likely
- All equipment provided
To be considered for this position, applicant must complete the online application, answer the screening questions, and submit a resume. Any applications that are missing the required information will not be considered.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's or employee's race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly