Coordinator, Asset Management
Summary of Position
The Coordinator, Asset Management is responsible for supporting the day-to day operations of the asset management/vault management department. This individual will report to the Asset Management and Preservation Manager and work both independently and collaboratively to help maintain the physical and digital archive, facilitate requests from numerous departments, and support ongoing projects within the department related to preservation, obsolete asset migration, research, and inventory and cataloging clean-up. An ideal candidate has experience in current and legacy media technology and formats and familiarity with archival best practices for all media. Familiarity with multiple inventory systems and organization of information and data. They will have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and exhibit adaptability when prioritizing projects.
- Support the ongoing management of the physical inventory and multiple online databases related to the inventory
- Coordinate deliveries and vaulting requests for multiple departments
- Ingest newly created elements into inventory system
- Field research requests
- Support the effort of ongoing projects related to preservation, format obsolescence, and inventory clean-up
- Create Purchase Orders for all storage and preservation related invoices
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Film, Video, and Audio Elements
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Familiarity with SAP a plus
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a high-volume work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with both internal departments and staff and external vendors
- MLIS Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company’s film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate’s motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster’s Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate’s Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$47,000 - $50,000
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, Lionsgate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Lionsgate will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.