Authority Brands Inc. headquartered in Columbia, MD is a leading provider of home services, building brands that support the success of our franchisees, as well as bettering the lives of the homeowners we serve and the people we employ.
We are seeking a Boiler Technician to drive to boiler service or no heat calls. Maintenance, repair, or replace boilers as needed. Must be able to diagnose, order parts, size, and track down plumbing and electrical issues with a hydronics system. Some light plumbing service calls may be included in this position. Communication and paperwork a must!
- Weekly meetings
- Use online invoicing system.
- Careful driving practices
- Diagnose, present options, fulfill solutions with good customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and HIGH problem-solving skills a must.
- Bill and collect monies for jobs.
- Attend meetings and training as requested
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical, plumbing, and hydronics.
- 1 year minimum plumbing and 2 years of mech/hydronics experience is required for this position
- Basic computer skills and app experience is necessary.
- Plumbing, electrical, and mechanical certifications are a plus!
We believe our greatest assets are our employees, we offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package to include, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) and more.
Authority Brands Inc. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions however we do not sponsor Visa’s at this time.Authority Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Retail
- Pay Type Hourly